Shelley Jennings

Mary fultz says:

Beautiful..

Julia says:

Wow! Beautiful, soothing and anointed. God richly bless your ministry.

Dale Mackall says:

Hello Shelly,

What a beautiful voice! My co-writer and I are reading our first CD, very excited! All our music is original. We lack female vocals on a couple of songs thou. Wondering if you might be interested in laying down a couple of tracks with that voice of yours?

Blessing on your ministry,

Dale

Dave Billington says:

Re: "You Are God Alone"
Great voice and production, Shelley!

Dave Billington says:

VERY nice. Awesome voice, great production! "You are God Alone" should be higher on the top 20 in my books. Great song.

Andrea for Prayer/Life says:

Shelley, wow, your voice jumps out from the Top20 Chart--so beautiful, You Are God Alone is so perfectly sung, thanks, please keep singing for us to lift us up!!

Julia Gannon says:

Great music! I love your interpretation of 'You are God Alone.'

Laura says:

Had the priviledge of hearing Shelley sing at my church tonight and she was amazing! She has a beautiful gift of singing! So glad I had the priviledge of hearing her tonight! She was fabulous!!

Julia Gannon says:

Nice soothing, soft sound. I really enjoyed listening to your music. Very relaxing. Keep up the good work!

shawn williams says:

mighty to save...really nice! You are really good.
God Bless,
-Shawn

christopher kirio misitana says:

I lke the songs .they are awesome.thank you for the song ministry.

Tanyi Enow Tabot says:

Hi Shelley I am Tabot, I just want to say I somuch love you music thougth I haven't bought a single copy. GOD bless you to be more inspired .
Thanks
Tabot

deanie maupin says:

l shared my prayer for you with my son and future daughter in law. they want this song at their wedding. I sang with you at hillcrest. had a blast with you and your hubby. how can you buy the sound trac? maybe you can send me an order form? thanks

Brett Florence says:

I just noticed this week that my mom has one of your CD's, though I don't know how many times I've seen it by the kitchen CD player -- she lives in Springfield, IL, and said you were at a women's day thing, apparently; small world! Nice work, by the way!

shelly jennings says:

hey this might sound crazy but my name is Shelly Jennings to but my Shelly is spelled different as you see but i love her music it is amazing and i wish i could sing like that and her music sends a great message great job

Blake Higginbotham says:

Hey Shelley: Just a note to let you know that I dropped in to say hello and I really enjoy your music. Keep the faith and be strong in the Lord. Also, you are a fellow Tennessean artist and I am looking forward to meeting you some day. Blessings.

Blake Higginbotham - FreeBornSon

Ken Lang says:

Shelley,

I just listened to IN CHRIST ALONE on the FanFaves and must say that you did an incredible job on the arrangement! Keep up the good work!

-Ken

Tim Juillet says:

Hi Shelley! I downloaded your song, "My Prayer For You" off of volummonster. I just wanted to stop by your page letting you know how much I love this song. Great job!! Some the chord progressions remind me of Josh Groban music.. Love the orchestration! Where did you have that produced?

Neil1am says:

Hey Shelley,

Was listening to the previews today and really like what you've done with the songs. It was like a breath of fresh air :)

Neil1am

Nancy Evans says:

I just experienced your glorious music this past weekend in Springfield, Illinois. I spoke to you at the table about any music you may have available in print. I have been mesmerized by My Prayer For You. I would love to be able to share that song with our congregation. I lead our praise and worship band and am always on the look-out for great songs. Please let me know if you have any of the following available for purchase for any of your songs: piano/vocal music, lead sheet, accompaniment tracks. May God continue to richly bless your ministry. Nancy Evans

Suzan Burch says:

Thanks much Shelly for blessing us at CBF a few weeks ago, not only for the wonderful concert, but for givng us the the opportunity to catch up with Sam & Kristi. Unchangeable is awesome. What a way to survive Houston traffic! Safe journeys--In our hearts and prayers.

Tony Hartung says:

Shelly, WOW...........What a beautiful voice you have!! Keep up the great work! I would love to sing with you sometime!! Tony

Dan and JJ Francis says:

Congratualtions on the new CD. We just listened to a few of the samples, it's beautiful!

ROY CANNON says:

hello shelly
i enjoy seeing you the other day.not under the cirumstance.shelly you bless
our hesrts keep singing for jesus i love you.
uncle Roy

Kiersten Venezia says:

Shelley,

I LOVE "Take Me Under"! It is so worshipful and love the 6/8 feel. Your production is really good. I'd love to know who did it for you,
Kiersten

Newcree says:

great production, vocals and lyrics. thanks for the good music! stay blessed!

Bill says:

Hi Shelley,
I had written U41 a comment, a lady named Donna replied and in her reply she mentioned I should check out your CD. Man, you are just beautifull, great sound. I intend to purchase your CD in the near future, keep up the great work. Bill

Great Worship!! Bless you and your ministry for the KING :-)
smiles ~~ Kerri

karen fisher says:

Hi...wow...as soon as I saw your maiden name I recognized it from all the Passion songs we've done at church. I've loved your voice for a long time and now I finally see who you are! :>

Michael says:

My two favorite songs on this album are Redeemed and Lovely God. Great songs!

Hal Leath says:

I just listened to "Take Me Under" and wow!
I really long to go deeper in Jesus, and this song is what I needed.
Did you write this song?

In Jesus' Grace,
Hal Leath

MyKey K < www.mykeyk.com > Jesus Musicianary Servan† <: ))>< says:

WOWLLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!

God bless beau†ifuLovelYou dear sis†er songs†ress Shelly Jennings and your music minis†ry always in Jesus almigh†y name.

Grace and peace be un†o you from God our Fa†her and †he Lord Jesus Chris† who suffered, died and rose again for †he forgiveness of our sins.

i abSOULu†elyLove Your Redeeming Songs!!!

*Change †his Hear† - healed my hear†.
*†aKe me Under - baptized me.
*Come BacK - res†ored me.
*Invi†a†ion †o †he †hirs†y - quenched my †hirs†.
*Redeemed - se† me free in Jesus all †he Way!!!
*More Like You - reminded me. . . <: ))>< IXOYE
*i Bow my Knee - humbled me.
*You are Holy, Lord - i'm singing wi†h you †o Jesus!!! Praise †he Lord Jesus!!!
* Lovely God - Amen!!!!!!!!!!
* My prayer For You - †his is now one my all †ime favori†e songs as i love hearing your beau†ifuLovely voice with God's foReaLive piano and as i boogie on God's Keys for Jesus †hee King and kiss God's glorifying piano :)

i †hinK beau†ifuLovelyou are abSOULutely amazing sis†er Shelley!!!

"All beau†iful you are my darling; †here is no flaw in you."
- God's Song of Songs 4:7

"Sing †o him a new song; play skillfully, and shou† for joy.
For †he word of †he Lord is righ† and †rue; He is fai†hful in all he does."
- Psalm 33:3-4

__IIIIIIJESUSIIIJESUSIIIIIII__
__IIIIIIIIIJESUSIIIJESUSIIII__
_________IJESUSI_________

HOPING & PRAYING YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES HAVE A BLESSED JOURNEY FILLED WI†H SUPERNA†URALIVE PEACE AND JOY W/ FOREALOVE †HA† NEVER FAILS IN JESUS ALL †HE WAY!!!

SOLA ~ FIDE
SOLA ~ GRA†IA
SOLA ~ SCRIP†URA
<: ))>< SOLI DEO GLORIA

Only by His amazing saving grace
w/ foReaLove in Jesus All †he Way!!!

"For no one can lay any founda†ion o†her †han †he one already laid, which is Jesus Chris†."
- 1 Corin†hians 3:11

Jesus ~ Savior ~ Lord ~ Mas†er King of Kings of †he Universe ~ Love ~ Peace ~ Joy ~ Vic†ory ~ God.

JESUS IS COMING SOON.

†HE GRACE OF †HE LORD JESUS BE WI†H GODS PEOPLE.

AMEN. <: ))>< IXOYE

Chris Carder says:

Your stuff has taken me in.....wow I love your sound, voice and passion. I just had to buy the CD. God bless you sister!

Chris Carder says:

Good grief what a voice! What great songs! Awesome! Praise God....thanks for following His footsteps. God bless you Sister!

Shelley, I LOVE your voice and style! LOVE "Lovely God", too! CONGRATS on its inclusion on the CMW disc!! Way to go! GREAT SONG about our GREAT GOD!! Your sister, Becky Wright

Neil1am@IH says:

Hey Shelley!

Neil from 1am. I am quiet surprise that you are here in Indieheaven. Great to hear your new stuff. Is this your first solo album? Love it!

Sold Out
Neil1am,

www.indieheaven/artists/1am
www.1am.com.my
www.myspace.com/1accordministry

Becky Carey says:

Beautiful music. Anointed voice. Love the groove on "Change This Heart". I hope you are ready girl 'cause the Lord has great things in store for you! How about coming by the Network and let us know how things are going?

Bless you my sister!

Brandon Hixson of Splendorleaf says:

Wow - I love your music!!!! Keep up the great work.

Shelley, I LOVE your voice!! LOVE the worship! Had me dancing, hands in the air!!! SO GLAD to have you here on Indie Heaven! Your Oklahoma sister, Becky Wright

www.beckywrightsongs.com

Evie Haskell says:

I Love "Come Back"! You have such a beautiful and anointed voice!

Kenneth Purdom says:

Please send your press kit and a dvd to
Hisway Prodactions
204 Valley Dr
Columbia TN 38401
Kenneth Purdom
615-429-3890
kenneth.purdom@gmail.com
www.truelovewaitsrally.com

kerensa gray says:

shelley....WHAT AN AWESOME VOICE! Caught Reedemed on Fan Faves and now I am one! Love it...keep pressing for the goal.

Vicki says:

I was reading your bio while listening to your music. I agree with another listed on your page...I was touched beyond words. Tears fallin like rain. I've been wrestling with that leap of faith...I know it's not in my time, but in God's. Keep singing...I'll keep listening....
Vicki

Trent says:

Hello - great sound and great music - be guded and lead - god has big plans

MyKey K < www.mykeyk.com > IH Ar†is† says:

WOWLLELUJAH!!!

i †HANK JESUS FOR YOU SIS†ER SHELLY!!!

i ABSOULU†ELY LOVE YOUR SONG 'MY PRAYER FOR YOU'!!!

"LE† †HE PEACE OF CHRIS† DWELL IN YOU RICHLY AS YOU †EACH AND ADMONISH ONE ANO†HER WI†H ALL WISDOM, AND AS YOU SING PSALMS, HYMNS AND SPIRI†UAL SONGS WI†H GRA†I†UDE IN YOUR HEAR†S †O GOD.

AND WHA†EVER YOU DO, WHEA†HER IN WORD OR DEED, DO I† ALL IN †HE NAME OF †HE LORD JESUS, GIVING †HANKS TO GOD †HE FA†HER †HROGH HIM."
- COLOSSIANS 3:15-17

PRAISE OUR LORD GOD J-E-S-U-S!!! HE'S COMMIN' SOON!!!
<: ))>< IXOYE

AMEN. COME LORD JESUS.

For no one can lay any founda†ion o†her †han †he one already laid, which is Jesus Chris†"
- 1 Corin†hians 3:11

Jesus ~ Savior ~ Lord ~ Mas†er King of Kings of †he Universe ~ Love ~ Peace ~ Vic†ory ~ God.

†HE GRACE OF †HE LORD JESUS BE WI†H GOD'S PEOPLE. AMEN.

Marcia Boland says:

Beautiful Voice! You're right - You sound like... YOU. That's very refreshing.
I expect Shelly Jennings to be a household name for Christian Music lovers soon.

Scott Vannatter says:

Shelley,
Great tunes well written. You have a good stronge vocal, and not afraid to use it.

Bless you,
IH artist
Scott Vannatter

Rock on girl! I love your music a lot. Great BGV's and guitars. The lead vocals are awesome too. Have a great day. Drew

Sandi Simon says:

Shelley,

You have a beautiful voice and I love your music! May God continue to grow your ministry as you serve and obey Him.

Sandi

Scott Cyphers, IH artist says:

Shelley,
Just wanted to WELCOME you here @ IndieHeaven! And I agree with Anastasia P, "My Prayer for You" is beautiful and deeply moving. What a pure voice the Lord has blessed you with. I wish you all God's best for you here at IH.
In HIM,
Scott

Terry Wilbanks, "The Wilbanks" says:

Beautiful music, beautiful voice. Bless you!

Anastasia Pothoven says:

My prayer for you...what a beautiful and touching song. May God continue to bless you as you share songs like that with people. Your voice is very tender and beautiful.

Blessings

Ai Loan says:

Thanks for drop by my blog.I love your songs,especially the song "I bow my knee".It's so sweet.God bless your voice!

Jesse Shuster says:

Shelley,
Just browsing through and stumbled on your music. Very refreshing. It's hard to find good quality female artists any more. I'm glad I found you. Blessings in your ministry.
-Jesse Shuster

Diane Kay says:

Shelley- I love your music; I can feel the Spirit of God is within you in the songs you have written. You are a true blessing! Keep on singing for HIM! Your Indie sister- Diane Kay

Dana Tock says:

Wow! What a BLESSING. I love to listen to you, my sister in Christ. May the LORD continue to bless you and this music ministry.

Monte Black says:

Shelley, you sound great and I love the songs. Thanks.

Minister Kefa says:

I love your voice, you remind me of Martha Munizzi vocally. God Bless!

I met you on shout life. Welcome to indie heaven. Your music sounds great! Look me up on IH. Im in jazz.

Matt Chittenden says:

Wow - Loved Change This Heart from the first note. You have an amazing voice! God bless you! Matt

Andrea Hubbert says:

Good Luck!

Ruth Martin says:

Wonderful to hear you! Good luck, Shelley.

Kari Z. says:

Excellent voice, I love it! :)

Nicki D says:

Great voice -- look forward to hearing more!

Ashley Camp says:

Love it

J F says:

Fantasic voice. Thanks for using your gift for the Lord!

Shelley, Welcome to Indieheaven! I wish you the very best in your music mission!
Blessings!