CRW Banner June 3

The Trust ProjectLATEST STATUS: Looking for a drummer. Interested?

Frank Luciano ( Gods Music ) says:

God bless The Trust Project,

Just wanted to update all of our Indie artist out there. Our website Godsmusicplace.com is up and running . As a thank you to all the artist who've sent us music for the show. We're featuring you and a track of yours on our home page "Praise God". Check out the site and enjoy the music !! Artist you can now upload your tracks directly to us - via the muic upload section on our page. We'll play your Music/Message on our Radio show and place the track on our featured artist Mp3 player ! We have some pretty cool things we're in the midst of doing .. such as the Featured Artist of the week and the Mp3 song of the day. If you would like some free airtime and would like us feature you or your band as a featured Artist...Simply upload your music to us at http://godsmusicplace.com/uploadmusic.php and then email us your bio and a photo of you to Godsmusic4all@yahoo.com. The same goes for the Mp3 song of the day. God's Music is more then just a promotional site. We're a Ministry of Sharing and Opportunity. Our Mission is to share with you Songs of Praise that will renew the Spirit, transform the Mind, and Heal the Heart, as well as give a independent christian Artist the opportunity to share the music God has put in their heart with the world. Praise and Worship is more than being in tune with Heavenly Harmony. It is OUR Way to Praise our Father, Worship our Lord, Break Chains, Remove Strongholds, and Bring down Walls. The Walls of Jericho came down with Music, so will the Walls that prevent you from getting Closer to God!
Frank Luciano- Gods Music

Missy Brewer says:

I love this band! You guys are amazing. I like that you are different from any other band that I have heard. You're voice reminds me of casting crowns, sound reminds me of santus real or pillar. But your weirdness of relient K. LOVE IT!!! One big AMAZING JOB for you. <3

Dustin Samuel says:

Trust - Found your song (Push Me Down) on the Fan Faves and really enjoyed it. Very nice. Hope my vote helps in a much deserved move up to the top of the charts! I'm anxious to come back to your page and check out all your other songs. God's best!

Dustin

Focus on Him says:

Guys and girl,

Check out our newest song "love You for Always" and let us know what you really think!

bHg,

Matt (focusonHim)

Amanda Brady says:

Excellent sound musically, lyrics are catchy and real, well written and composition holds the listeners attention in every song. That's saying alot. I really like the name, and I like the look. Lead vocal has a nice tone, but could use a little more power to his voice. Not loudness, just seems like he's holding back a little. Maybe some vocal strengthening, but it's really more minor than it sounds when you read it in print like this.

Overall, great sound. I would promote this band in a heartbeat if I was a label, and I'd definitely buy their cd if I was made of money. Just too much good indie music out there these days to afford everything I want. haha.

Really like these guys.

michael says:

Push me down! Great stuff guys! Push me down! Humbling! I've been pretty pushed down in my crazy job. So you guys have confirmed; all I have to do is lift Him up and it's alllll gooood! take care. In Christ, Christian Michael Francis, IH fellow artist

Quigley James says:

Hey guys
I was checking out some of the songs on the chart today and I came on yours which led me to your page. Awesome stuff man. I think you guys have a bright future ahead. Sounds great. I have a sure fire way to get your songs to the top of the IE charts that I'd like to share with you guys. It's proven to work as I've had 3 songs in the top 10 in the last 3 months. Write me if you're interested. See ya!

Bill Petty says:

Great sound and great message...... Lift Him Up!

CO3 says:

Great sound guys! We will pray that God uses your music to bless the youth of the Nations. We love impacters in the Kingdom of God, and it is refreshing to see you following hard after God! Peace Out!

dave/CO3 lead singer

Terri Vickery, Youth Director says:

We hired The Trust Project for a youth lock-in. All members were fantastic! If anyone is planning on hiring an awesome Christian band, hire The Trust Project! They are the real deal. Not only is their music amazing, but the people themselves are amazing. They spoke to all of our youth, ate with them and got to know a little about them. This group is headed for the top! Go Trust Project!

Vicki says:

Found your music today...great sound! Love the real down to earth lyrics. The pain, your joy, God's blessings....

Love and blessings
Vicki

Lisa Ann says:

Great music! Love your song "Push Me Down"...keep on keeping on for Jesus!!!!!

In Christ,
Lisa Ann

Sean Keith says:

Hi guys,
Thanks! You all have a great sound. I dig it a lot.

Sean

Keith Mohr says:

Hey guys..
GREAT job on your music! Rachael was telling me about you today.. So glad you joined us. Let me know how I can best serve you.
Keep up the great Faith-Work!
Peace