Joey NicholsonLATEST STATUS: Joey's song Healing In Your Wings is on the FanFaves chart! Listen and vote now!

Thommy Sides says:

Love your "One in a Billion" post. Thanks for encouraging us with your story. As someone whose living and working for the Lord in Africa. It really meant alot to me. God bless you....

Kenny Martinson says:

Hey Joey it's Kenny! was just listening to your music this afternoon and it's very uplifting! God Bless, hope you guys are well! It's been great playing together! :)

Jim McFarlnae says:

I like Dirt Road

Spirit Dove Durand says:

Hi Joey I really like the Riverside Retreat Camp song and I love your soft soaking sounds of worship. Blessings Always

Steven Childs Pennamen says:

Great Music, May many blessings come your way as you worship him through the gift he has given....

Steven Childs Pennamen

David T. Wright says:

Just dropped by to say hello Brother. Hope all is going well for you, and looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Love Yas & Bless Ya BIGTIME!!!

Tom Frye says:

Hey My Friend,
Just thinking about you and wanted to see how things were going?
Take care,
Tom Frye

Robert Cazzoli says:

Hi Joey, its Bandito
I hope everything is well with you and your wonderful music...
Are you coming back to camp for this summer? I know that it will not be the same without you
I just want you to know that I love your music and I love you and Angela too

DT Wright says:

Hey Brother thanks for starting my day off in a great way. The videos are awesome, and you definitely made His spirit jump right off my computer.

Bless Ya Brother & Hope to see you Soon,

David

David (9th Hour) says:

Joey - you were on my mind today. Be blessed brother and God bless you for all you do to advance the Kingdom.

Betty Ann Ivey says:

Hey Joey and Angela,
I am the neighborhood realtor that came to your door to introduce myself today and you gave me a brochure and business card with the info about your web site...Angela you have done an awsome job on the web site! Joey you have a great voice! We will try to come to the concert on the 3rd to hear you sing....
Congratulations! Much sucess in doing the Lords work...

Betty Ann

Cindy Harkins says:

Joey's music is so uplifting if I am ever feeling down i can put his cd in and my whole day gets better because it is so moving. I am so glad i have that cd.

chris lucas says:

Hey Joey - you r music is a real blessing - and very accomplished too.
Ble blessed as you bless!

mK & Krew < www.mykeyk.com > IH Ar†is† says:

WE PRAY GOD BLESS †HIS DEAR JESUS-BRO†HER-MUSICIANARY JOEY NICHOLSON!!! WE ABSOULU†ELY LOVE †HIS BLESSED ARTIS†S HEAR† WI†H HIS BEAU†IFUL MUSIC AND FOREALIVE JESUS MESSAGE †HA† WE †HIRS† FOR DAILY AND NEED TO HEAR MORE AND MORE AND MORE WI†H FOREALOVE †HA† NEVER FAILS IN JESUS ALL †HE WAY!!! <: ))>< IXOYE

"For no one can lay any founda†ion o†her †han †he one already laid, which is Jesus Chris†."
- 1 Corin†hians 3:11

Jesus ~ Savior ~ Lord ~ Mas†er King of Kings of †he Universe ~ Love ~ Peace ~ Vic†ory ~ God.

JESUS IS COMING SOON.

†HE GRACE OF †HE LORD JESUS BE WI†H GOD'S PEOPLE.

AMEN.

mK & Krew < www.mykeyk.com > IH Ar†is† says:

GOD BLESS OUR DEAR JESUS BRO†HER JOEY NICHOLSON!!! WE ABSOULU†ELY LOVE THIS BLESSED ARTIST'S HEAR† WI†H HIS BEAU†IFUL MUSIC AND FOREALIVE JESUS MESSAGE †HA† WE †HIRS† FOR DAILY AND NEED TO HEAR MORE AND MORE AND MORE WI†H FOREALOVE †HA† NEVER FAILS IN JESUS ALL †HE WAY!!! <: ))>< IXOYE

mK < www.mykeyk.com > IH Ar†is† says:

WE ABSOULU†ELY LOVE THIS MUSIC AND FOREALIVE JESUS MESSAGE †HA† i †HIRS† FOR AND NEED TO HEAR

Thanks for stopping by my page. Have a great day bro!

Terri Shamar says:

Joey, Praises be to our King Jesus! Love your worship. Your songs are heard in heaven! Blessings, Terri Shamar

Great Job! Love the vibe! May God bless you richly.

Robert Miguel says:

Great songs, I really dig your vocals, very soulful. I can "feel" these songs. :)

Bill Mallia says:

Thanks for the good words. I appreciate them. I hope we have the chance to catch up sometime before heaven! Cheers! Bill

Terry Ames and Prayer Force says:

I can only say "I Glorify the Name" blew me away and touched my spirit.

Danny from mile7 says:

Beautiful songs of earnest and honest worship. I love it!

Tony Thomas says:

Joey's music is fantastic! You can hear his singles, "I Glorify The Name," "I'm Not Ashamed," and "Thru The River" on KAZ RADIO @ www.kazradio.com

Brad Reynolds @ IH says:

Joey - May God continue to bless you. I can hear you heart through the music He has given you...truly a blessing.

scootie @ IH says:

Brother Joey - a true servant's heart with a psalmist's soul. May Father continue to bless the music ministry entrusted to you. We will worship Him together my brother so you practice your Spanish ok? blessings to you - your familia en Panama - Scootie and Dan

Dave Panico \"The Soaring Saxman\" says:

Hey Joey, I loved jamming with you as well in KC. Let's do it again. Bless you..

Lowell Adams says:

Joey, I love your work. It has a genuine passion about it. The songs and the production are very polished.

Brad Irons says:

Wow! I love your songs brother! Keep singing and glorifying the Lord!

Ryan McLaughlin says:

You sound like Clapton brother! Excellent sound!

MyKey K says:

Brother Joey is not afraid to glorify thee name of Jesus in song and in this journey! Amen, Hallelujah!!!

heather murray says:

Hey Joey! Very worshipful. Great job!

Terry and Paula Williams (40Daze) says:

Love to worship and love your music...truly anointed of God! Keep on with your call, Bless you Brother.

John F. Wilson says:

You can tell that you walk with God!!

Jon Ps63 says:

"Songs of Worship" is an awesome CD! Thanks, Joey!

mandy says:

I have the honor of listening to Joey's music everyday, due to his music touching my 4 year olds life. My son knows every word to I Glorify and shares it with anyone he meets and tells them its Joey's song. I hope his music can touch your lifes as much as it has my family.

Robert Quattlebaum says:

I have had the honor of being in the same room with Joey (and his family) as he plucks the strings of heaven and calls down the rain of our Lord God. The experience is awesome, but I think the best word to summarize it is "sweet" because that's what the presence of the Lord is like. Don't miss any opportunity to worship God with the tools provided by this man.