Frances DrostLATEST STATUS: Excited about my Portraits of White Winter Concert on Dec. 12, 2015 at Messiah College/Mechanicsburg, PA. Visit FrancesDrost.com for tickets

karen a huff says:

Love it. very beautiful

brotherdaniel says:

your music & voice is so uplifting, thanks for sharing

Michael Wolsey says:

Dear Frances,

Greetings. I am writing to request permission to broadcast your music on a new internet radio ministry called Godcasting Radio. We recently launched the station and are currently broadcasting through the website www.godcastingradio.com. Since we believe music is a gift from God, we have made time for music in our program schedule. Since this ministry is funded by myself at this time, I cannot afford to pay royalties on copyrighted music and therefore am looking for unsigned artists who would like the exposure and help me out at the same time.

Please send me an email and let me know if you would grant my request. If so, please send me a website where I might be able to download your songs. You may also send a CD if that is easier for you. I don't have the page at the website built yet but will be creating it soon and will add your website to our list of Christian artists who we will feature on Godcasting Radio.

Our mailing address is:

Godcasting Radio
5065 W. 4th Street
Greeley, Colorado 80634

Thank you very much and God bless!

Michael Wolsey
Program Director, Godcasting Radio
www.godcastingradio.com
970-373-4401

DAVID LYNN JONES says:

You will always be in our prayers for your bookings and that the Lord will bless your ministry endeavors.
We will keep both you amd Tom in our prayers ,also.

thank you for sharing the Word!

Carol Hiner says:

Just listened to "Bless the Lord" - what a blessing. Keep on following God's leading in your music because it meets the needs of so many of us. Your style is much like my oldest daughter's before she left Christianity and become Agnostic. She plays and sings beautiful like you but uses her gifts now in a way that does not magnify our Lord. God Bless you Frances.

anita ivette ferrer says:

Hi frances,
just stopping by to hear your magnificent music & videos. What a blessing & talent you are & I love when you share on the forum! Abba Father, enlarge my sisters border and expand her horizons to those who need it most. Bless this faithful & lovely servant, her family & loved ones. We thank you for this songbird, in Jesus name, amen.

Carol Holder says:

Oh Francis, what a wonderful CaWR weekend we had with you. I have enjoyed you and your music ever since. I love your music. Keep up the Wondweful music !! Love you, Carol

Frances, I LOVE your song "I Can Pray"!! WOW!! Did you write that? GREAT writing... perfect mix with your voice-- oh, my! Gorgeous, passionate! Love it!! I'd love to sing with you (or write for/with you) sometime! We'll see... Love in Jesus, Becky Wright (here on IH, and too many other places, haha!)

Wesley Mark says:

Sometimes words are unnecessary. The music speaks its own language. It's "Never by Accident."

Craig Douglas Gephart says:

Frances,

What a great interview with Chris Fabry; you have my utmost respect and admiration. So excited to watch God open doors for your ministry. Keep keepin' on!

Your friend, co-laborer, and bass player with the most strings!

Craig

Jenifer Yassin says:

I head you on Chris Fraby Live and i love what you do with the talent God has given you.I heard lots of christian songs before but yours takes the cake.Keep it up your reward is great

Congratulations on your Momentum Award! You SO deserve it!!!

Congrats to you on your 2, count em 2!!! Momentum Award nominations! You deserve it, bring em home girl!

Tane' Miller says:

Your music is just beautiful! I love the song "I Can Pray". I'm a new indie member and have been so encouraged listening to you. God Bless you abundantly, Tane'

cindy l rizzuto says:

Frances, you are AWESOME!! Your voice is lovely!

craig whittaker says:

Frances, The video matches your music...top notch! Really nice and you look and sound magnificent! The only concern is a couple of those guys at the control table...pretty scary and can't be good for your image :^) ! Keep up the excellent work and service for our Lord and King! Nice Job!

Kerensa says:

hey there Francis! I just stopped by to watch the new video, Inside Things...WOW! Sounds great, looks great!! I'm so proud of you! We need to get together again soon!

Frances, WOW!! I LOVE your voice, your songs! We sing on a lot of similar subjects, sounds like! (I think we have a lot of mutual friends, too, by the looks of it! Kerensa, Eric, Keith, etc.) Love to meet you, work with you as the LORD allows. May He bless you abundantly!! Becky Wright www.beckywrightsongs.com (and here on IH)

Nancy Rondeau says:

Hi Frances,
It was so great to have the opportunity to work with you at the benefit for the homeless shelter in Waynesboro, Pa. Your songs messages are filled with love, honesty and delightful humor---all delivered with a voice that soared clearly and beautifully through the room. We loved it! Thank you!!!
God's love and peace be with you and your ministry!
Nancy Rondeau

Becky Carey says:

My goodness...what a gorgeous voice God has gifted you with! I hear Barbara Streisand and Allison Krauss for sure. Two of the most beautiful voices ever!! Congratulations on your new project with Eric and welcome to IH my CSR sister! I pray our paths will cross one day. My God abundantly bless your endeavors!

Francis, I just wanted to say thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent and hear with us for the Shelter Benefit Concert. It was truly MY pleasure!

Adam Ormord says:

Hi there - How's your summer? I'm glad "Inside Things" is on FanFaves. I really like that song. You sound like Celine Dion on that one.

Kevin Lanham says:

Frances, you make me want to listen. I felt like I was going through an art gallery for the ears. Each little song keeps your attention. Well done!

Evie Haskell says:

Frances, I'm really enjoying your music! Beautiful--vocals and lyrics!

Frances, Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by Sat night. It was truly a pleasure to get to meet you and your wonderful hubby in person..and isn't God good...I was having such a bad week and then feeling rotten and you came in and just lifted me up! Thanks!!! We'll be talking soon.

Wesley Waldron says:

Hi Frances,
Wow, the new album sounds great. I really like the cover too. You look great.
I'm excited to see how things are going for you. I'm the violin player that met you at the '05 or '06 CIA Summit.

Leslie McKee says:

Congratulations on your new project! Beautiful work from a beautiful person...inside and out. It's exciting to see how God is working in your life and the many opportunities he is providing for ministry. Blessings to you on the journey ahead...I look forward to seeing what He has in store for you!

Craig Douglas Gephart says:

Francis,

Dear "Sis", kudos on the new CD. The clips from "Inside Things" are nothing short of excellent. I know God will bless both the listener and the artist through "Inside Things"! I'll be buying copies for both Lynda and my mom for Mothers Day 2008.

Looking forward to ministering with you in July and August; it's always a privilege. You're awesome!

Your brother and servant on the low end,

Craig Douglas Gephart
www.lowendservant.com

Stephanie Meyer says:

Your name was recommended to me as a possible entertainer for our Sweetheart Banquet (Lebanon Valley Bible Church, South Annville Twnshp). Although this is the year that we would have a guest speaker, I am courious as to what you charge so that I can keep you in mind.

Keith@indieheaven says:

Frances..
I'm loving your new songs!
Way to go, Im so proud of you.
And you look mahvelous too!
Keith Mohr
President
Indieheaven

Frances Drost says:

Lately I've been thinking about the fact that God is like the guy throwing a big party wanting anyone and everyone to come! When those He has invited don't come, He reaches out to more and more people trying to get anyone to come. He is a God who thinks about how to get people to come to Him...not how to keep them out. I want to be like Him and think about how much He wants people to come to Him.

Craig Kelley says:

Nice meeting you! Great job on your songs!

Rick Phillips says:

Powerful voice and lyrics!

cheri white says:

It was great meeting you and hearing your beautiful voice and music. Hope to see you again

Lindsay Brightbill says:

I just love it!

Leah Clark says:

Frances - what a lovely voice and a love for Jesus that just shines! You and Keith make a great team!

Kim Krenik says:

Beautiful voice! The Spirit of Christ beams through your lyrics. You and Keith did a beautiful work!

Jerimae says:

Wonderful sister-

Lou says:

Beautiful

Dick Drost says:

I'll realy enyoid your voice and i was pleased to now that there are the name Drost was in America. I hope that God may bless you Greetings from Holland

greg@nikelh.com says:

Hello! Great music... I really love the CD artwork... top notch!... matches your voice and the music. Just stopping by because I saw you were in the CCM ad so I thought I would take a listen. Take care and God Bless!

Terrie Winkle says:

I'm always looking on here for new songs to listen to and came across this artist ... what a beautiful voice and very worshipful songs! Keep it on praising Him!

Brett & Dar' Scott says:

Just stopped by to say hello Francis! The new project sounds great! Blessings to you as you continue in Him. It was good to get to know you. Maybe we can work together again soon. (Brett & Dar' of Heirborn Promise)