Mike WestendorfLATEST STATUS: We're nearing the completion of the music for "Songs We Carry" and we're starting to work on artwork. Hopefully more news to share soon!

Arthur Payne says:

Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I downloaded the free download you provided and would like to play your song on our internet Christian radio station, KBAT Christian Radio. We are not a reporting station but play the music of independent artists to help give them more exposure and promotion. Please advise if this would be ok. Thank you and God Bless,
Arthur

Vanessa Jackson says:

Thanks Mike, for the welcome and advice. It's good to meet you. You've got great music.

laura mcmillan says:

Wow Mike, thank you so much for your very kind comment. I am thrilled to know you like my music! Also, thank you for making me feel so welcome. It is truly an honor to be part of IndieHeaven. I will now listen to your music, but was so excited to receive your commet, I wanted to contact you first! I hope you take care and thank you again. Best Wishes, Laura McMillan

Cyndi Nyseth says:

Mike's music just gets better and better. Undefined is filled with excellent arrangements that have me humming or singing along. But most of all I appreciate the scripturally sound lyrics that speak to my heart, no matter where I might be in my walk with Christ. When I am troubled and worried, I find his music reminds me of God's power and love and my soul has rest. And then it fill me with words of praise for His continued grace. I am hard pressed to pick a favorite on this album as each song is well done, but I would have to say You Are Amazing, Undefined, and Coming Soon tops my list. Thanks be to God for this talent He has given Mike and to Mike for sharing it with the rest of us!

Steve Parsons says:

Hey Mike.
Thanks for the kind words.
You're producing some great music here which I'm sure is touching people's lives. Steve.

Mark Shaker says:

Mike,

Enjoying our conversations on e-mail. Keep up the tremendous musical work and remember NO COMPROMISE! Blessings upon your ministry and on the ears that hear.

G.W. LeMaster - Fight The Years says:

Hey Mike - GREAT STUFF. Trying to surf the site a little more and check out the rest of the music. Really dig the song Daddy Dance With Me. I've got a 12 year old daughter who is growing up all too fast.

Tricia Zody says:

Mike, thanks for your encouraging words! It was a real shocker to find out I won the songwriting contest. Honestly, when I heard your song I thought I was a goner. Your music is truly anointed and I pray God's richest blessings on your ministry this year!

Andea Davis-Griffin says:

Heard you mentioned last night on the radio show, so wanted to hear what you've been up to -- your voice sounds great on Undefined, great job. Keep up the ministry!!

Tim Juillet says:

You Are Amazing sounds great!! Very strong production & vocal. Great job!!

ROCKINRON says:

OH LORD--THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOUVE GIVEN ME.
---let the people sing ---- OH LORD--THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOUVE GIVEN ME.

song is "AMAZING" cant wait to get and play

Taylor Jordan says:

Hello Mr. Mike,

I just wanted to let you know that I love your song, "You Are Amazing". Great mix! Your voice sounds great and I love the simplicity of the lyrics.

Keith Mohr- President/Indieheaven says:

Mike..your new song is AMAZING! This is such a HUGE leap in production and all around impression.

Eric an his guys are amazing. It makes a HUGE difference to have pros on your songs.
This is really, really good.. your voice sounds great Mike..

Get this song out there Mike! Radio will play this song.. this is fresh and it sounds terrific!

David Michael Carrillo says:

Wow Mike great photo shoot. You look like a model!!! Love the last one it shows the kid in you. It was great catching up with you in Nashville. Looking forward for us to team up again...God Bless...dmc

Gigs form Justpassingthru says:

your heart is heart is an inspiration to us.We thank you for you love and encouragement.And pray that God blesses you beyond your wildest dreams.

Tim Juillet says:

Hey Mike,

I enjoyed listening to your messiah stuff on your video page. It's great seeing you spread your wings on different styles. That's exactly what I am trying to do. And BTW- that little 11 year old girl can really play that violin!! Very cool stuff!!

George kraus says:

Hi Mike,
I remember you from St. James a while back here, I have not been able to attend a concert of yours yet. Glad things are working out for you in this new venture. God's Speed

anita ferrer says:

mike,
Caught your song "at a time" on FAN FAVES": what a beautiful voice you have! really sweet. reminds me of the late fogelberg, one of my all time faves. beautiful production. i'll visit to hear more later:) be well my sweet friend.st

LORI GAGLIANO LOPEZ (TESCHENDORF CLASS OF 93 @ WISCO) says:

HEY, WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER!! I THINK YOU MARRIED MELISSA THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND FRESHMAN YEAR!! TELL HER I SAID HI AND MUCH LOVE AND SUCCESS TO YOU BOTH, MAY YOU MAKE IT BIG AS YOU PRAISE THE LORD!!!! LORI

Stephen Bautista says:

Hey Mike,
Congratulations on getting the CD finished! You did a great job...very soothing and encouraging....thanks! What a nice, refreshing sound! And nice artwork on the cover too. Hey...I'm looking foward to our gigs in Wisconsin and maybe just to hang out a bit. Keep up the great work for the Kingdom!

Steve

Keith@indieheaven.com says:

Mike..
really enjoyed mixing and mastering your new songs.
Great job, I love your songs and style.
thanks for having me be a part of your music mission!
Keith Mohr
President
indieheaven

ROCKINRON says:

mike...best work yet THIS dj needed these tunes. this music for my personal way i feel. music hits heart and soars. i listened to these new tunes over a couple times. mike cant wait for this cd. THIS IS GOOD STUFF.

ROCKINRON says:

I WANNA HEAR YOU MIKE IN AN ACOUSTIC CONCERT.

great music. i mean GREAT. love the acoustic

chris says:

the newest album is the best of the other ones. he has a great sound. i love the use of the pipes!

Keith@Indieheaven says:

Mike.. keep up the great faith-work!
Keith

christine korpal says:

If you haven't heard Mike Westendorf, what are you waiting for? You will be touched as the Holy Spirit works to fill your heart with a longing to be closer to Jesus. It will leave you in an awesome place, in which you cannot help but praise Him. Start with Prelude to Praise! You will hum in for days!!!!

Kenneth says:

PLEASE SEND PRESS KIT w/ video
HisWay Productions
Kenneth Purdom
204 Valley Drive
Columbia TN 38401

Kenneth.purdom@gmail.com
www.truelovewaits.com

Stephen Bautista says:

Hey Mike, the remix sounds great...it definitely sound brighter and fuller. Great job...keep up the good work and keep climbing the mountain brother.
Talk to you soon,
Steve

Linda Madlung says:

Thank you for your album cover.
I was stunned to see my nephew on the cover of climb the mountain.
If you put him there, you must know he was a real sparkler.
We attended the concert at our church (Pilgrim Men. Flls.) and I was watching for the new album to come out. My sister in law told me they were at NPH.
No one told me about the cover. He is missed.
I am playing your new album as I write this. Brings back happy memories of your concert.
Linda Madlung

Corrine Berry says:

I will always think of my nephew Ian when I listen to "Climb The Mountain". Awesome song Mike!

David Michael Carrillo says:

Mike, it was a pure joy to share the stage with you last night in Murphy,NC.I am really looking forward to our May dates together. I pray the Lord will open more doors for us to minister together.Have a blessed Sunday as you share in KY. See you in May..God Bless..dmc

courtney spears (IH) says:

Hey, your album cover cought my eye so I'm here to say hey, and welcome to IH.

ROCKINRON CORINO says:

MIKE YEAH..... good stuff. OH MAN get these tunes to me. dancin here with "THE PIPERS SONG" yeah mike yeah

Kerry Lozano says:

Your song "Run Boy Run" has touched me and my family after the death of our dad from a long battle with cancer. Thank you for such a beautiful and relevant song!

Stephen Bautista says:

Great job Mike! From one WELS musician to another, keep rockin and shakin things up!

Tanya Kalbach says:

Wow! Love the music, Mike!

Peter Westendorf says:

Great job. Hope to see you again soon in concert.

Brandon Hixson of Godfueled says:

I enjoyed the "Prelude To Prasie" song - nice job!!

Thanks for sharing your love for Jesus... May God touch your ministry and open the flood gates of heaven on you all!!

Sandi Padilla says:

Welcome to Indie Heaven! "Give Me Jesus" is upbeat and captures the spirit of your band - great job! Blessings as you continue serving the Lord through your music.

Great having you with us guys! I wish you all the best.. Join us on our community boards!