Doug HallockLATEST STATUS: New promo video just posted - please take a look - this shows exactly what we are about. Thanks!

Barbara A Davis says:

Attended your concert & testimony at the Compass Church in Naperville. It has so inspired me to believe I can be healed as well . I know Jesus is holding me up & will not fail me. Thank you for your challenging music. I listen every day for courage after prayer.

Carol Hodge says:

Great music with a true message from the heart. God Bless!

Kelley Caylor says:

Hi Doug, I like your song "Daddy". It is sad though. Is this song based on your life? I hope you are doing well in Tenn. Miss your wife.

David says:

Nice....real clean, well done

Marcus Powell says:

Great music and message
Be Blessed

Dean Jellum says:

Thanks Doug!! I really enjoyed your music andTestimony at an Overcomer's meeting last spring. Your music really struck a note with me,and I really appreciated your heartfelt words of hope.

Diana Winkler says:

Those lyrics are awesome on Proud American! Number 3, cool!

Jeri Schaefer--CR Washington, MO says:

Doug--Hope all is well with you, Terri, and the family!! Loved hearing the song Rainy Night in Heaven. So much has happened in and around my family since you all visited with us in Washington, MO. I can see God's hand at work in all of it; I pray my family sees it as well. Praying for you all as you get settled in and tour. God bless!

ZoeNicole Adam Webb says:

I really feel blessed after meeting and hearing Broken. Adam my husband both love the song dead man walking. Its hard explain there's just something about that song that just really moves through us.

Priscilla Helmes says:

Hey, the website is the best! you all look just wonderful and happy. I am pleased to have met you and heard your message, you get better with every song. Teri keep him working! big hugs Priscilla

Helene Cover says:

First I like to thank you and Terri from the bottom of my Heart for coming to Serenity Baptist Church and sharing your Music and your story. It was really deep and painful all at the same time. My son got in to Drugs Years ago and then three years ago it happened, he got Busted and went to Jail. Now three years later he is free of drugs and he has a beautiful Wife three beautiful Children but still has not fully excepted Jesus Christ as his savior

Eddie Cavazos says:

Thanks so much for your comment! Much appreciated...been listening to your stuff...very powerful messages and what a testimony! Blessings to you as you embark on your solo ministry.

Kathie Altieri says:

Doug:
It's been 2 days now that I think a new 30 days of adding & voting another son has begun, but I've not seen a new entry by you to vote on
What are your fans 2 do?

Lisa King says:

Doug, I love your music. It makes me think of my own son Garret 29 years young, a herion addict, living in a sober living home in San Diego. By the grace of God and only by his grace my son walked from the prison gates straight to a rehab. today he has 31 weeks clean praise God. Do you ever go to San Diego? the place he is living at is called the Lighthouse, I wish he could hear your story and know that no matter what God still loves him and forgives him. I'm going to buy your CD for him. God bless You. A broken mom. Lisa King

Erin Maynor says:

Thanks for the comments! You guys have a great sound! Many blessings!

Maria Thomas says:

Doug, You are the best in my eyes. You and your family are amazing. Extremely happy to here your song is number one. You deserve every bit of it. You are a warrior for the Lord. Thank you for all you do. Love your new picture. Give my love to the family.

Eric says:

Great song Bro keep it coming!!!
Eric
Bikers For Christ
Tucson

Dee says:

Hey, Doug! Congratulations on #1 slot on Fanfaves! Thanks for your comment on Go On...Listened to some of your music :) Dead Man Walking, High Wire :) also read your blog today and wanted to encourage you to continue to be transparent. Bringing things out to the light causes the darkness to flee! I appreciate your message! God Bless!

Carolyn Roe says:

Makes me cry every time

Judy Gerritz says:

So happy to see your song at number one on the list! You are on the right path and God will open all the necessary doors....
Llooking forward to seeing and hearing you again in NC. Judy

shawn pountney says:

thank you doug, and your family, it was really cool tonight... GOD BLESS YOU

Norma says:

I enjoyed your visit in Fresno and pray that the Lord bless you and your audience to give us His strength to keep going. I have a graddaughter who needs the Lord and to decide to give up drugs and the life that comes with it. Please keep at it. I am praying for you and your wife and daughter. Give us the great and sincere songs that you sing. Praise the Lord.

Kathie Altieri says:

#2 today, & it's still only January 6th
Hope all is going well in CA, & with your personal lives also,
Still voting & posting reminders for my friends & family on facebook to get to know you & Indieheaven <3

Chris Marlow says:

Glad to see all the fan support here.

Kathie Altieri says:

Hooray, #3 Today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you KNOW,
I am voting everyday, & posting this to my facebook profile,
& making people aware of you, Indieheaven & I pray that it is blessing all,

You are in my prayers for success in selling your home in AZ, & getting the one you fell in love with in TN,

& most of all, to be continually blessed inter-personally,
as the family of God's children you've grown into,

I love the new Family pic, everyone looks so blessed & Ashley is growing into a real beautiful young lady

In His love, 4 Eternity
Kathie <3

Faye Rodriguez says:

It was great to watch your song, "Depression" rise to #3 on this chart tonight and #1 on the chart of the week!

tia says:

oh! what a wonderful blessing to listen to your music, you have made such an impact to everyone! Thank you for serving the Lord this way!

Don says:

Looking for Doug Hallock music....

Faye Rodriguez says:

Appreciate the Site and love Doug's music with a recovery focus. The music touches the soul and lifts the spirit. Doug's voice is so full of heart, and the variety of rhythms and melodies keep it coursing through our memories!

Karen G. says:

Just heard your song on FANFAVES today. Love the honesty and the pointing to God through it all. Will be praying for you as you minister the hope and freedom of Jesus to all in chains. Good music, too. Yay for a new man! k

Sue Bielec/Mercy & Manna Music says:

Doug: My musician friend Bob King & I just joined Indieheaven recently too and we're also in Tucson. Just took a quick listen to a couple of your songs and I like them. Maybe sometime we could meet for fellowship. The Lord bless and keep you close on your tour.

Kathie Altieri says:

Dear Doug,
Congratulations on the great upward move <3 <3 <3
I will continue to vote & check your mobility everyday,!;DDD
Obviously, I was wrong on your choice of song, as the response is so very positive, I am happy to have been mistaken.
In His Love, 4 Eternity,
Kathie

Martin says:

Doug, you sing the songs we ALL have lived. You are so transparent, keep doing the work God has you doing!!

Kathie Altieri says:

Addendum to previous message,

I don't want you to think that I don't like DEPESSION,
but the sound quality isn't equivalent to the rest of your recordings,

Just did not want my message to be misunderstood,

In His Love,
Kathie <3

Kathie Altieri says:

Dear Doug, Teri, & Ashley,

I am happy for all of you,
as Our Lord is moving your lives into a very new direction,

He Will always be with you, as you KNOW,
& those that love you, will follow you, & promote you,

As Jesus is working to make your message of His Love,
KNOWN TO AS MANY OF HIS CHILDREN AS POSSIBLE,

Your sister in Him, 4 ETERNITY,

I will vote here everyday,

but I must say that DEPRESSION ISN'T THE SONG I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH,

BUT THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR,
WILL LISTEN TO ALL YOUR SONGS,
& FALL IN LOVE ,WITH YOUR WORK,
AS I DID SO MANY YEARS AGO,

God bless you, & may 2011 bring all ABUNDANT blessings to all of you,

I will keep promoting you on my profile on facebook,
& keep you in my prayers,
for your message to bring Jesus' peace to as many as possible,

Sincerely,
Kathie Altieri

Priscilla says:

keep on doing what you're doing we all need you!

John Lang says:

You sing the song of all of us born again, to new life, sinners. Praise God for His love and His mercy, and for His not giving up on us!!!