Christian Radio Weekly Banner 3

Becky CareyLATEST STATUS: In all things and with my whole being, I praise the Lord!

Julia Gannon says:

Very nice, and inspiring. I love 'Call the Name of Jesus'!

Steven Childs Pennamen says:

What a Beautiful Voice & Wonderful Spirit... God is watching over you and your ministry.... I loved it! ....

Amy Berna says:

Beautiful voice Becky :)

Chris Carder says:

Hey Becky,
So good to see ya at the Summit. I hope we connect again sooneer than next year. Keep me up to dated on what God is doing! Thanks for being a encourager to me!
Chris

Kithy says:

Great Song On The Contemporary Charts!
It's written very well! ~_~
Have a Great Weekend Becky!

ROCKINRON says:

i shall sing. more than anything in life i shall sing. im so thanful for the pardon ive been given by his grace
forever more i'll lift my voice and sing
i shall sing.... i shall sing BECKYS NEW TUNE as i play it on my show. i shall sing.

Ruth Wood says:

I run a website bringing hope, help and healing to women facing difficult life challenges. We publish a music page each month and would like to feature you. If you are interested, please let me know.

You can preview our Coffee Shop Concert page here:

Ruth Wood
www.Comfort-Cafe.net

Sam Gill says:

Very nice, catchy songs, beautiful voice, and a great message. Blessings.

Linda of Adoration says:

Becky, love your voice and music! Many blessings, Linda

Craig Whittaker says:

Hey Becky, Just listening to you this morning and being blessed! I don't think I have officially greeted you as a resident ot the mainland :^) so "Hi" ! Hope things are going well and I am happy to see you are sharing your beautiful voice and the wonderful message of Jesus with folks in your new town! What a blessing for them! Be blessed and stay strong...you are making a difference!

Craig

Trish Leigh crane says:

Becky,
Your voice is that of an almighty angel that God has encompassed to spread his love throughout this great big world. Truly indeed, your words, voice, and love of God shines thru and I take seriously the words that I hear in song.
Your talent is amazing and he does have even greater things in store for you.
Amen..............

Trish Leigh crane

Chris Carder says:

Hey BC!,
Just checking out your blog and listning into your great songs! I love 'It's All For You'. Keep sharing sister. Thanks for giving yourself. God bless you.
Chris

Laura Principato says:

Hi Becky!
Your music is heartfelt and beautiful. Keep praising the King!

Stevvi Alexander says:

Hi Becky! Thank you so much for dropping by to check out the tunes. I am loving Indieheaven and the wonderful relationships that are being forged because of it. I listened to your music and your ministry is wonderful. Call the Name of Jesus is beautiful! As Keith says, "Keep up the Faith-Work!" Take care and be blessed :)

Daliana Goins says:

B.,
I love and miss ya...thinking about you and hoping you're well. Stay strong, my sweet sister...lots of changes, but not without your Rock to lean on.
D.

Tony Hartung says:

Thanks Becky!! What else should one do with the voice that God has given them? Gotta Glorify Him!!
Your voice is beautiful!! WOW!
Drop by and say hello anytime Sister!!

In Christ, Tony

Steve Parsons says:

Hi Becky
Just found your music here on IH.
Really like your groove.
fantastic.
Keep doing what you do 'cause it's great.
Steve.
(UK)

Hi there :-) Thank you so much for the comment a few weeks back. I'd love to worship with you anytime... Shelly Wilson could be apartR too... she is amazing. Lets pray and see what happens. Bless you girl. You have such a heart for Christ!!!

Steven Coy Cook says:

Becky,
I too hope to sing with you. What a joy it was to meet you in person at the Summitt. I love your heart, and your celebration of Jesus through your music. See ya when you get to Tampa.

Steven

kerri crocker says:

So glad to have met you at the Summit!! I hope our paths cross again. You are full of joy and I love being around people like that :-) Much favor to you on the baseball church adventure!! Keep me posted. Bless you ~ Kerri

Steven Coy Cook says:

Becky,
It was so nice to meet you at the Summitt. I am looking forward to your Tampa arrival, and I hope we can get together for some shows. You are so talented, and such a beautiful person. It is an honor to call you friend.

Steven Coy Cook

Becky, what a joy and a privelege to meet you in person! You are a fount of joy! Many blessings to you!

craig whittaker says:

Becky, What a great time in the Lord we have just had! It was so great to finally meet you in person, and my sister...you just flat out radiate with the joy of the Lord! I can't thank you enough for your kindness and your friendship. Your enthusiasm is contagious and you are well equipped to brighten up and bless many that cross your path. Truly humbled to be a part of the family and I look forward to meeting again. May God's hand be upon you as you continue in service to His kingdom.

Chris Carder says:

It was a joy meeting you at the Summit Becky! It was cool hearing how God has been preparing you for the next steps in your ministry and the move to Central Forida! God bless you and your husband as you travel and minister together!
CC

Jaime Thietten says:

Hey Becky,
It was so nice to meet you yesterday. Listened to your stuff and loved it. You are an inspiration to me when it comes to writing. Thank you for taking time to share your story. Blessings. Jaime

MyKey K < www.mykeyk.com > Jesus Chris† Musicianary Servan† <: ))>< says:

God bless you always dear sis†er BecKy and BecKy Carey music minis†ry in Jesus name.

Grace and peace be un†o you from God our Fa†her and †he Lord Jesus Chris† who suffered, died and rose again for †he forgiveness of our sins.

You sing †he Almigh†y E†ernaLoving name of Jesus abSOULu†ely wonderful wi†h your beau†ifuLovely voice!!!

"Sing †o him a new song; play skillfully, and shou† for joy.
For †he word of †he Lord is righ† and †rue; He is fai†hful in all he does."
- Psalm 33:3-4

__IIIIIIJESUSIIIJESUSIIIIIII__
__IIIIIIIIIJESUSIIIJESUSIIII__
_________IJESUSI_________

HOPING & PRAYING YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES HAVE A BLESSED JOURNEY FILLED WI†H SUPERNA†URALIVE PEACE AND JOY W/ FOREALIVE FOREALOVE †HA† NEVER EVER FAILS IN JESUS ALL †HE WAY!!!

SOLA ~ FIDE
SOLA ~ GRA†IA
SOLA ~ SCRIP†URA
<: ))>< SOLI DEO GLORIA

Only by His amazing saving grace
w/ foReaLove in Jesus All †he Way!!!

"For no one can lay any founda†ion o†her †han †he one already laid, which is Jesus Chris†."
- 1 Corin†hians 3:11

Jesus ~ Savior ~ Lord ~ Mas†er King of Kings of †he Universe ~ Love ~ Life ~ Peace ~ †ru†h ~ Joy ~ Vic†ory ~ †he Way ~ God.

JESUS IS COMING SOON.

†HE GRACE OF †HE LORD JESUS BE WI†H GODS PEOPLE.

AMEN. <: ))>< IXOYE

steve wills says:

Very well done. You are one of my favorite artists that I've heard on IH.

Lara Marriott says:

Just beautiful to listen to. Thank you for your ministry and encouragement. Have fun at the CIA Summit! = )

craig whittaker says:

Hey Becky, I am SO proud of you and congratulations on the nomination! Really a blessing to be included on a list with such a talent as yourself! Your enthusiasm for serving God really comes through and know that you truly are an encouragement to me. Love your heart sister. See you in March and it's going to be a hoot!

Bart Dyer says:

Hi Becky - I Wait For You really hit home for me tonight - beautiful song! I just left a prayer request and you answered it first and then this song...thanks - I actually wrote a "wait" song a couple of weeks ago! Thanks again for your ministry.

scott riggan says:

Hey Becky, thanks so much for your encouragement. I love your music! I definitely heard the Bonnie Raitt influence on "Reawakened"... :-) I looked at your liner notes and I know some of those guys... great players. About "Remember", yes I'd be happy to send you a chart. I'm very honored when anyone uses one of my songs - it's humbling and deeply encouraging. So - thanks! :-)

Grace, peace and good vibes...Scott

anita ferrer says:

hi becky,
just stopping thru to get ready to worship..."in times like these" really touches...you should be signed... with that voice...mmmm.lovely. love to see you on the forum. i run the race with you my sister...:)
luv,
angel

Erica Dean says:

Wow, that's so cool that you're opening for Mary Alessi!! You Go Girl! I pray God will continue to blast open doors for your ministry!

Great music. Love the grooves and the slide guitar too. I wounder why! lol have an awesome day.

della says:

Becky,
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy the power of your posts! Your positive spirit and gifts of exhortation and encouragement really shine through! May God return to you an overflowing cup! Bless you Sister. It's beautiful and humbling what God pours through broken vessels. Carry on!

Michael Hiskey says:

I listened through all of these songs and woW!,... what a voice! Ya'll have to listen to "I Shall Sing",... that one is killer! There are some really cool arrangements in here and there's a passion that is surely evident. I love it,... great job Becky!

Brandon Hixson of Splendorleaf says:

I am loving your tunes!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!

angel says:

hi becky,
been learning some more covers by some female country artsist i love like for my gigs coming up, martina mcbride, faith hill...you have a gorgeous voice like those country divas...very fresh and savy...what a great heart for Christ too. keep up the good work. i'm voting for you on fav faves...
hugs,
angel anita

Donna Kay says:

Becky! I am so thrilled to read a testimony so similar....oh, but aren't they all....to let go and let God. That is why I named by CD "Finally Letting Go".

I love your voice...very soulful and passionate! Keep goin' girl! You are brilliant and magnificent....let your radiance shine!

Donna Kay

Great music girl!!! I love the blues! Reawakened is awesome. Have an awesome day! Drew :-)

Mickie Passen says:

AWESOME, simply awesome. Becky you made it happen. Amber and I just love the whole CD. She is turning her friends on to it. Your ministry will reach more than even you imagined. I love you. Go with God!

ROCKINRON says:

FROM THE BEAUTIFUL SWEET SLOW SONGS LIKE "FOR TIMES LIKE THESE to the jazzy even blue eyes soul funky of " I GOT JOY" THIS CD IS GREAT. SO BECKY YOU SHALL SING. GO OUT AND LEAVE THAT LEAGACY OF LOVE TO OTHERS. and remember times like these YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN JESUS.

Bonnie Baughman says:

Your songs bless me!
I smile as I read your bio knowing Evie's music ministry was an "instrument"
in you coming to a relationship with Jesus.(mine too)
God bless your ministry!
Bonnie/Indie Artist

Bill Petty says:

Becky,

I loved the soulful vocals, especially in I Wait For You. Great groove in You alone. All about the groove! Blessings to you and yours.

Glenn Hall says:

Becky, Good music and vocals. I added you to my friends list.
God Bless,
Glenn Hall

Steven Coy Cook says:

Becky,
Welcome to IH. You have a lot of feeling in your songs, and I enjoyed them very much. Love your voice. Welcome to the family.
Steven

Craig Whittaker says:

Way to go you "staff pick" you! Blessing after blessing could actually be the name of your cd! Very proud to call you my friend and CSR sister!

Mark Cable says:

Becky,

Great CD!!! Love your voice....Keep it up!!

Lisa Helder says:

Hi Becky,
Just wanted to drop a note and say hi, I've listened to some of your songs and read your bio. Very inspiring!!! May God bless you in your walk with Him. May many souls be touched by Him through you. You go girl!!! You are so right let go and let God!!! Lisa (Giving Back)

Beverly says:

Hello my dear friend this is Beverly, as you said I just vote your song... Hope you have a wonderful week.. I love your song your voice is so awesome!!! God Bless you heaps my pretty friend!!! See you in shoutlife and Please keep in touch always.. Love you always and forever!!

Stephen Bautista says:

Becky, I'm just speechless! Your whole album is wonderful, but "I Wait For You," just touched me like no song has in a while...it's just beautiful and so poignant. Wow! With my new CD coming out anyday now, I am definitely waiting for God to show me His way, and that song is soooo timely in my life. Thanks so much for your ministry!

Your new CreativeSoul brother,
Steve,

Harry Offutt says:

Once again Eric Copeland has produced an amazing collection for another artist. I am not surprised anymore when I discover a Creative Soul artist and find the music to be excellent!

Just wonderful Becky!

Olivia says:

I think you are a wonderful artist and God has blessed your tremendously with a wonderful annointed voice.

Love,
O

Jennifer says:

Becky- God bless you!!! Believe for the best and that all your dreams will come true,

Jenn from shoutlife

Craig Whittaker says:

Hey Becky,

It's great to have you here on IH! Please let me know when your site is completed and I think you will really like it here. Hope all is well down there in the tropics! Stay encouraged...you are doing a great thing for God!

Craig

Keith@indieheaven says:

Becky,
Wonderful to have you with us, Cant wait to hear your music and get to know you better!
Blessings