Christian Radio Weekly Christmas Offer

Richard AndrewLATEST STATUS: I'll be in Sonoma, California this weekend leading worship for NASCAR. Please pray for us friends... less of me and more of HIM! Thnx! ~ra

Lety Vazquez says:

Richard Andrew is an amazing artist and I can't believe he is not #1 on the charts. I would like to vote him in as #1 as well as all my friends who love his amazing voice. PTL!!!

Patricia Burrola says:

Richard your CD is awesome cannot wait to hear all your songs.

Julia Gannon says:

I listened to 'Wave a Hand' - really enjoyed it!

Patti Shaw says:

Hello from Brentwood, Richard! I was looking forward to ordering your new CD, but it seems that this site is only for downloading a song. Where can I order the CD? Thanks!

Celeste Talley says:

Great song Richard. Really enjoyed it, the message takes to you a place and that's what you wanted. Blessings to you.

Sheryl Roland says:

Wow Richard, I love your songs but I must say that enough is enough is great as it has touched alot of things in my own life! Thanks for giving people like me re-newed hope as things in life seem tough enough, and we all need your music. I love you Shawn miss you:) You have an Awesome Voice Richard

Silvia Engstrom says:

"The Sound of Coming Home" is a song of bondage breaking...of wholeness...of True Beautiy being Realized...oooH Jesus You are Pure Beauty! Thank You Richard for sharing your heart! I Love It!!! I pray you will make a cd Bundle of all your CD's in one package. I would love to buy that! I am in Awe of the Lord and how he uses your nGift. Thank You for your obedience and Sacrifice to do God's Will. May ur Hearts Rejoice at His return and all those ready ...God Bless You!

Chris Monez says:

awesome voice, amazing man- you feel every song in your heart!

Richard Andrew says:

Please let me know your feedback on the new single: "The Sound of Coming Home" Thnx! ~ra

Scott says:

Great voice bro! Great songs and production. Thank you. SAS

brittany lopez says:

i really loved that u were abel to come to my church sunday night i loved your music......

l.garcia says:

i had the pleasure of hearing you on kgsn radio.through your voice i felt god's annointing. i recently seen you in concert at the harvest church in riverside. when you song None Can Compare, i praised god for allowing his spirit to be used through you. i cried through the whole song...people sometimes don't understand what god has brought us through and had it not been for god on ourside where would we be. people need to know,no matter what crisis their in,god is all they need.....May god contninue to use you to give his people hope! Always a fan!

Diana Romero says:

I went to the KSGN. FREE CONCERT AT HARVEST AND YOU WERE AWESOME I LOVE THE SONG YOU STARTED WITH APPROPRIATELY KNOCKING ON HEAVENS DOOR AND I LOVE YOUR SONG THAT SAYS EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LOVED ON THESE STREETS. YOU ROCKED IT WAS A MOVING EXPERIENCE. TY GOD BLESS YOU!

Valerie Thmbelena Reyes Victory Out Reach Church Lincoln Heights says:

the holy sprit has moved me to use my God given tellants to put together a Christian Concered & Community Revival, to reach God's Trueasures out of Darkness as well as Fund-Raising for our Victory Out Reach Childrens Ministrey. For: Church School Suppiles & Reconstructing a Parking lot into a safe play area. I love your song its perfect for Gods Treasures out of Darkness. we're all overwhelmed at one time or another, and everyone does need love, would you be will to join the gathering of the saints to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ???... call me for more info (323) 220-3101. Thank you Sister Valerie.

Martin Cantu says:

Looking forward on ministering together again, Keep on Rockn, from your brother in Christ, Martin and LRey

jeffrey says:

richard andrew i would like to thank you for making this very uplifting song i always play the song love all over the world on my iphone and the song none compare but please richard if you can email me the lyrics of your song last night i sleep late looking for the lyrics but i can't find them online. GOD BLESS YOU MORE richard!

ed mcclelland says:

Richard, I met youat Creekside in Brentwood. We briefly spoke about my ministry to US soldiers. I was hoping to get some CD's for my care packages. Some of my contacts are Army Chaplains- they fellowship a lot. Thanks brother- keep up God's work through your awesome music and testimony.

Brian DeVore says:

I am working in china .I hope all is well?I saw you at teenchallenge in riverside ,ca-You made a big diference in my life!Thank you so much-God Bless You!

jsb says:

how come i dont see any lyrics about the song love all over the world?
i spend the whole night finding the lyrics on the internet yahoo google etc... i did'nt find the lyrics because some word that i dont fully understand so please someone help me to find the lyrics of that song. the song is perfect! GOD BLESS to all!

BRian DeVore says:

I RECENTLY SAW YOU AT TEENCHALLENGE-I WAS A STUDENT THERE FOR 8-MONTHS-I LOVE YOUR MUSIC--I AM MOVING TO CHINA AND OPENING ANOTHER OFFICE FOR MY BROTHER AND SISTERS SUBLIMATION COMPANY- I AM ALSO STARTING A CHRISTIAN LINE OF CLOTHING AND PRODUCING IT IN CHINA-I WILL SEND YOU ONE OF MY FIRST PIECES THAT WE MAKE-YOUR TESTIMONY REALLY GOT MY ATTENTION--THANKS FOR GIVING BACK AND NOT FORGETTING HOW YOU ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH-JESUS CHRIST--GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME-BRIAN DEVORE

Joanie Mendez-Liardo says:

These songs come straight from the heart of someone who loves our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I heard the song "Love All Over the World" and was so moved. Let it be a the passion of every christian to share!

DIANE KAY says:

I was listening to your song "None Compare" today and it is beautiful! Great music, arrangement and lyrics!

Cheryl Lermy says:

God has brought you far little brother! Remember are little group at Set Free, Hesperia,CA. Keep on doing what you do best.

Gary Hornsby says:

the title of this song None compares also in my opinion ackowledges how I feel about the power of this song, It is even better live and in the longer version, if you have never heard Richard live you are missing a very anointed time in nthe Lord

Richard says:

Richard Thank you for letting God use you

Tina C. says:

Awesome song. I love the lyrics and melody.

Lisa Marshall says:

WOW what a song and what an artist. God is ministering all through this man. Please send us more of him.

Tina & Andy Foust says:

Awesome follow up to Love all over the World. Great Job brother!!! :) :)

Jody Gardner says:

*tear^
my goodness. my little band..

wow.

Tricia Zody says:

Great to hear that radio is "wanting more"! I pray your recording sessions go smoothly...and with favor!!
For the kingdom, Tricia

Jeff Flermoen says:

Richard

awesome songs, Love all over the world is a masterpeice, you have an incredible set of "pipes". God bless your ministry.

Jeff

DARRELL says:

RICHARD ANDREW "LOVE AROUND THE WORLD" IS GOD AWESOME AND IS #1 IN MY LIST! ALL HIS MUSIC REALLY MINISTERS TO MY SPIRIT.

ADRIANA SERRANO says:

YOU ROCK!!! You have prepared your fields for the harvest...THE RAIN IS COMIN.......GREAT READY FOR THE BLESSING TO COME!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

JB Brown says:

Awesome Tunes
Love em

Rodgar McCalmon says:

This song says so much to world. It is a song that speaks truth with a sound and soild message. Praise God for this song!

Armand Paoloni says:

Love all over the world is awsome

ROCKINRON says:

LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD- has my attention. so do you. like what i hear. want to add you to the kbcu line up.

the cardboard video i had to show in the indieheaven forum.

Joe Molale says:

Love you and your music brother! Keep it ALL about Jesus! We will see what HE will do! :)

Melanie Berg says:

I love enough is enough, great song. Keep on rock'n with Jesus!

Melanie

eugenia marquez says:

VERY GOOD JOB ! PRAISE THE LORD YOU ARE GIVEN A SPACE FOR OUR GROUPS TO SHARE THIER WORSHIP AND THE LORD IS TAKEN THE HONOR AND GLORY.
IN JESUS LOVE

Jin's Referralist says:

Hey Richard, I think you guys rock for God and I will keep you all in my prayers....I love all the songs:-)) jin

Angelina Tillery Set Free Church Yucaipa says:

The Richard Andrew Experiment is GREAT!

REV. HARVEY WHITAKER says:

A TRUE MAN OF GOD. THE BAND IS BLESSED AND CONTINUES TO DO GODS WORK. LOVE YOU GUYS. REV WHIT

Richard, Great having you with us on Indieheaven, I wish you all the very best!