CRW Banner June 3

Stephanie Newton

Julia Gannon says:

Wow! You have such a lovely soothing voice! May God bless your ministry and open many doors.

Sam Gill says:

I like your style, nice arrangements, and I like the way its blended together. I also hear some very cool chord progressions, I like that alot. Blessings.

chuck simon says:

Stephanie, you're the most versatile and classiest talent I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Continued success!!

Judy Drewett says:

Stephanie,
I just listened to all of your songs here on indieheaven. They are all WONDERFUL! I especially like "Moments of Grace!" I love your sweet voice. It reminds me of our daughter's voice (Jennifer Austin). Maybe you and Jennifer will meet each other at the CIA Summit. I hope you both win a Momentum Award!
God bless you in your music ministry! I will be praying for you.
Judy Drewett (Palestine, TX)

Dara SInclair says:

The words "Laugh, and Love, and Live - You're Free'
Wow, it never fails to bring a smile to my face, a tear to my eye, and joy to my heart!

Denise Dovel says:

Hey Stephanie -
Welcome to Indieheaven - congrats on your music - great job!
For His Fame,
Denise Dovel

MyKey K < www.mykeyk.com > IH Jesus Musicianary says:

BEAU†IFULOVELY VOICE WI†H BLESSED MUSIC HERE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU SIS†ER S†EPHANIE IN JESUS ALMIGH†Y NAME!!!

_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
__IIIIIIJESUSIIIJESUSIIIIIII__
__IIIIIIIIIJESUSIIIJESUSIIII__
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________
_________IJESUSI_________"

"For no one can lay any founda†ion o†her †han †he One already laid, which is Jesus Chris†."
- 1 Corin†hians 3:11

<: ))>< IXOYE

Harry Offutt says:

Creative Soul... Of Course!

Your music is excellent. Nice to have you here at Indieheaven!

Steven Coy Cook says:

Stephanie,
Listened to you this morning, and just wanted to say, you sound great. Love your voice, and the message. Welcome to IH. You are home now.

Steven

Keith@Indieheaven says:

Stephanie,
Wonderful job on your songs and content.
The folks at Creative Soul do an excellent job!
Keep up the excellent faith-work!
Keith Mohr
President
Indieheaven

Keith@Indieheaven says:

Stephanie.. welcome to Indieheaven! I have heard your song over on Fan Faves and it is wonderful! Excellent!
Keep up the faith-work!
Blessings
Keith Mohr
President
Indieheaven

Dana Tock says:

WELCOME STEPHANIE! :)

I enjoy "Moments of Grace" very much. I hope to be able to hear more of your music soon.

May the LORD continue to richly bless you and give you strength for all the ministries He calls you into.

In Christ - For Christ - Because of Christ,