Julia GannonLATEST STATUS: Excited to find out that "That's Why" was nominated Jazz/Blues Song of the Year by GMA Canada's Covenant Awards!

Dexter Graham says:

Hi Julia, I'm the saxophonist that recorded on the song Saved By Grace. I wish you all the success in the world with your career, you have a beautiful voice and It was a pleasure to play on your CD.

Pastor Ted Yuke says:

Julia I'm so thrilled to see you using the gift God has given you, Remember it is not how we start the race but how we finish. Finish strong so our Lord's kingdom will be established on the earth.

Evang. DeWayne Rev. Rap' GoLightly says:

Hello Julia, I don't get many visitors, but I'm so glad you dropped by and left a good word. Thanks so much. I'm listening to your tracks as I type. You have a good sound my friend, keep up the good work. Hmmm, I thought I heard a little Anita Baker on the track " Here": ) Keep up the good work for the glory of God. Be blessed my friend. Rev. Rap'

marilyn gulland says:

Great album. Uplifting, original and encouraging melodic tracks. More please!

Skylar Kaylyn says:

God HAS made you a worshiper! May you be blessed in all you do, and may He continue to give you the lyrics to sing that will bless other people. =)

Fitnat says:

The words of your songs really minister to me. Great job, and God bless you more and more.

Keith Parry says:

Hey Julia. Excellent and annointed is your music. Thanks for the encouragement. If you would like us to try out one of your songs on a future recording that's cool. Right now we hope to record something by late spring. Peace in Christ our King

BishEddy says:

This album is ever fresh!!! "Fresh Oil" is an instant hit!!! You feel a heart crying out to the Lord and fresh oil will definitely be poured from above. Thank you.

Benjamin Hart says:

Love your music! You have a great voice!

JH Gannon says:

Great album! I really like "Here", "Jesus Loves Me" and "All the Glory". I like the rest too. :)

Paul Khosla says:

Love your music, Julia!

Paul

John Lang says:

Hi Julia, I bought your album download today and keep playing " ALL YOUR GLORY" over and over. What an awesome song. " NOT BY CHANCE " is the song I thought I would go to first, its the one I played the demo over and over but I keep getting sidetracked by your other great music and haven't gotten to it yet.!

Keith Mohr- President/Indieheaven says:

Julia,
Welcome to Indieheaven!
Really like your songs and album, keep up the excellent faith-work!