MyKey K

Laura Larkins says:

Love that swing in Pentatonic Slide, and very much bluesy fun in River of Life! Sweet harmonica in Sailing reminiscent of Bojangles. Just when I was about to ask if you do ragtime, I hit Ragz. Great stuff. Are you in N'Orleans? I could just see you theeeeeeeeerr. Thanks, MyKee, Your style is busting out all over! Makes me happy.

stacy ries honeybutt says:

hi michael, i am so impressed with your wonderful talent and inspirational music, this is stacylynn - we met last summer and i have been trying to reach you again - i had lost your phone number and would love it if you would contact me at 616-826-7648-please. thank you.

stacy lynn ries says:

you are an exceptional pianist and i love your music! stacylynn

Your Pianist Neighbor says:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! You have a talent that is simply a gift from God!!!! I could only DREAM of playing the way you do!
Well done, neighbor, well done!!!!!

Stacey says:

Hello Mike, I heard you music and it was realllllly good! I'm that subway girl! I'm glad I met you! If you were serious then ready! well thank you again!

Dave from AMS says:

It was a pleasure speaking with you last night MyKey. I am enjoying your music as I get ready for work. Hopefully sometime your travels will bring you through Minnesota.

Dave From AMS

morgan.swenson says:

hey thanks for talking to me on phone dog your story really made me think brother, cant wait to jam with you

Karen Creel says:

Hey. Just thinking about you today and wanted to see how you were doing.

Nancy Z says:

Hey Mike, told ya Id check out your site! Awesome piano playing!! Nice seeing ya again!

DR Bluz dave pegowski says:

where you been my brother? been sending mails, stopped by and no answers! you alright?

Michelle says:

You still inspire me to be faithful, even though I fall all of the time. Miss you. God has made me well! M2M

LAILI says:

hi mr. piano... this is laili from walgreens, las vegas, glad i found your nice website, thank you, have a nice day!!!

Courtney Hedum says:

I'm impressed :)
You're a very blessed guy.
Keep on living for the Lord.

It was nice meeting you last weekend up at my Uncle Ray's place :)

Lance Burton & Co. says:

GREAT SHOW!!!
Magical hands burning super HOT firery fingers. . . Cheers MyKey K!!!
BRAVO!!!

larry schuitema says:

love yoursite andyourtestimony is encoraging greatmusic brother ienjoyed meting you at frenz, thankyou keep loking up

Cooking bro! That's all I can say! Have an awesome day!

James M Bain says:

My Key K:
Thank you for visiting my site and your comments. I am enjoying your music right now. Very nice. Lots of energy. Keep up Gods work. You are and encouragement.

James M Bain

anita ferrer says:

hey mykey,
your page wants to make me put on my boogie woogie, JESUS shoes....!
thanks so much for your kind words...are you a minister also...very powerful passsion...i saw your cool insignia on other IH members pages....what made you come up with such a unique message???also, that phogrpah on teh front page,,,didi you do that with a program. it's very interesting i'm a photogropher and am curious...it's so nice to meet you:)

Chris Carder says:

Wow! Your music matches the profile picture of the bon-fire behind you. Wow! Rock for the ROCK, brother!

chris lucas says:

Hey - I saw your pic up on the Featured Artist, so I came over to steal your piano bench - Shoot - you've already kicked it half way across the room, bro!! FLAME ON FOR THEE KING!!

Liz Dugger says:

i see you're still burnin' up the keys!! 'he keeps my fire (candle) burning...turns my darkness into light' ps 18

rock on :-)
liz

laurie griffin says:

A man that loves Jesus like you do is definitly what i am looking for! Jesus is all that matters! Jesus is all that will matter, and he Is coming soon! I'.m loving you, Baby! BeautifuLaurie

New Lewi says:

Those fingers are SMOKIN !!!!!!

Merrill Franklin says:

Hi MyKey,

Those are some amazing fingers. Thanks for using your amazing talent for the author or all creativity.

In Him,
Merrill

Theresa B-Tammy says:

Hey Cous!!! Great website. I'll have to order the kids a cd they would love it. Let me know when you ever in cinci!! Keep mom in your prayers and God in your heart! Love You. Keep in touch stranger!!!

LivingDedGrrl says:

Love that Ragz! What a great sound! =D You are truely blessed.

Zachary Allen says:

Have your keys caught on fire yet? WOW - you're great!

Zachary Allen

Bruce Danna says:

Wo Nelly !!!!,... Blazin',.. scorchin',... smokin' hot hot hot,.. and positively pyrotechnacious !!!!!! I love it. Did I say, "I love it"? Oh yeahhhhhh.

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my song "I Belong To Jesus Christ". Its an honor, my friend.

Keep on Jammin' for the Lamb !!! All praise to the King !!!

laurie griffin says:

Hi Sweetheart~~~the touch of your hands~~the beat of your heart~~the music in your soul~~i love you~~~~laurie

chu xianio says:

thankls a lot for sharing me your banner, Yahweh bless

Brandi says:

HI =)! love your music! Thanks for sharing with me !God bless you! Love,Brandi..."LOOK UP!" =)

Mr. & Mrs. Bowdawg says:

OUTTA HAND & OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!! BURNIN' THOSE KEYS UP BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff says:

Love the music

gkdavid says:

With best regrads in the name of Jesus Christ,

i need best music to praise the Lord , can u support me with love

till then may god be with us, amen

Elliott says:

Your music turns on my GROOVEMAKER - great "boogie-n'" sound. 'makes me want to jump in there and jam on my sax with ya!
I know your music makes God smile!

The Fairchild Family says:

WOW!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PIANO PLAYING HERE!!! GOD BLESSED & GOD BLESS THIS SUPERNATURALIEN PIANOMAN MYKEY K!!! WE LOVE THIS PIANOMAN AND HIS POWERFUL MUSIC MINISTRY!!! GREAT LIVE SHOW TOO!!!

HEAVY METAL BABY K says:

NGO OI NEI BABYOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY, LOVE IS WHEN TWO INDEPENDENT HEART BITS MESH TOGETHER, WHEN THE LOVE FROM EACH OTHER, TWO HEARTS BECOME ONE,LOVE IS WHEN YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT,LOVE IS PROTECTION, YOUR LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE ROOF, TO KEEP ME FROM BEING BATTERED BY THE WIND AND THE RAIN, AND I KNOW I WILL BE ALWAYS SAFE WITH YOUR DEEPEST LOVE, LOVE IS A PROMISE, PROMISE BECAUSE OF LOVE, AND LOVE NEVER FAILS, I LOVE YOU BABY FOREVER WITH MY HEART! XOXOXOXO

Madeline guadarrama says:

Keep it going.....you are doing great. God Bless all you do for his Kingdom.

Always
Madeline

Kerensa (of Soul'd) says:

Gettin' down and gettin' back up again good!!!!

The Well's Angels says:

Thank you for "boogien" with us last night. The folks loved you and we love you! It is always a fun night when we can boogie with our Brother MyKey K!
We love all of your "Jesus Messages" and Happy Birthday!! TWA

Jodi Marcus says:

Mikey... After all these years, your talent on the piano and the harmonica still amazes me. Thank God for giving you the talent to entertain and to lift the spirits of others. You have touched and inspired sooo many people. You will always amaze me and I'm so thankful that I met you. Keep burnin' those ivory keys and spreading his word.

CoachDona says:

This is wildly uplifting music! You are so filled with LOVE and it certainly shows in your incredible music!

Nicole says:

Good to hear from you...lets talk soon - its been a while. Miss ya. xoxo Nicole

lyn coņate says:

well, what else can i say but NICE... i love ur music and reading the comments too... GOd bless u more

Jovan Reid says:

Man, when the Word of GOD says 'play skillfully' you really show your obedience! GOD bless you and never let the flame on the keys die down!!!

Jovan Reid says:

KWAI FA K says:

NEI HOU BABY, NGO OI NEI, LOVE IS A GIFT FROM THE HEAVEN, YOU ARE THE BLESSING SENT FROM UP ABOVE, IN YOU I'VE FOUND MY ONE TRUE LOVE, LOVE IS A BELIEF, TO BELiEVE THAT LOVE NEVER FAILED, IN OUR LIFE LOVE IS A LIFELONG PROCESS, YESTERDAY WE DREAMED OF WHAT OUR FUTURE MIGHT BE; TODAY WE MAKE OUT PROMISE; TOMORROW WE WILL CHERISH THE LIFE AS ONE, NOW YOU KNOW HONEY HEARING YOU SAY 'I LOVE YOU' IS MY HABIT; NOT ONLY SAYING IT BY MOUTH, BUT ALSO THROUGH HEARTBEAT, PULSE AND EYES, YOU KNOW THE CONNECTED HEARTS WE ENGRAVED ON THE TREE WOULD ENDURE STRONG RAIN AND WIND, BABY YOUR AMANZING FINGERS BULDING OUR HENG FUK LIFE, I LOVE YOU BABY FOREVER YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE, MEMORAIL DAY K-DAY 2007, NGO OI NEI :) XOXOXO

Timothy Pepper says:

You rock on the keys bro. God bless. Shalom.

unknown Gibb says:

Even a stranger in a strange land would stand in line for this.. Jesus ,, Thank you for this mans scarfice towards your gifts..No Mr Bo Jangles here..but, I would dance for you..friend of lightbearer

Julie Bibb says:

You're awesome & you make you Father proud!

OLIVIA FINE says:

im here to tell u that ur music rocks and u need a record deal

Diane Gillaspy says:

WOW! I love this so much! Yeah! God Bless!

Lyn Coņate says:

AWESOME!!! i thnak God for you!!!

flight theory says:

Wow!!!This guy can play the keys!!! How can you not be in a good mood after you listen to these tunes! Thanks for using your gift for the Kingdom and blessing us all!

Tiffany Desrosiers says:

You have such a beautiful attitude on life and it shows through your music! God Bless! Tiffany

Madeline Guadarrama says:

Hope you have a blessed filled day. You are a great person for the kingdom of the Lord. Be Blessed...Madeline

Frederick Boyle says:

this lifts up my spirit

Mary Naman says:

love your wild piano! Your music is lots of fun but also very inspiring... Bless you brother, mary

Laura Key K says:

This artist is truly amazing. I love each piece for different reasons. Sailing is cool because of the Piano Man teaser, but Billy Joel has nothin' on this guy. Heal Me Free Me is awesome and Wholike, but so unique. This Piano Saint has truly been blessed by Jesus and is so on fire for God! Heavenly.

Michelle B says:

What an amazing gift! Wonderful!

Laura K says:

You have so much ENERGY for JESUS! JESUS surely loves you! You are BLESSED with a great TALENT - Boogie on Brother!

Tracey Bauman says:

I think you are so awsome your music is nothing that I have ever heard before I really love it your music is so powerfull and uplifting. I think you have a very gifted talent don't let anyone tell you differant my son really loves it to. your really great at what you do :):)

Dana Helmig says:

I love Heal Me Free Me. Is that you singing? If it is you should sing more. Nice voice. I like Sailing too. Reminds me of BoB Dylan. Or course the piano playing is to die for. God Bless

Jody Rees says:

I love your music it is awesome I am glad I got intrduced to this site! you do a wonderful job keep up the good work!

Beth Crosby says:

Wow - great stuff! I love the energy in your music and your enthusiasm for the Lord. Play on!

Susan E. says:

nice work, my mother taught piano and tried to teach me, but I taught myself, :)

Jennifer Pider says:

Boogie Woogie beat makes me move my feet!! Love the slow stuff too! You've got it, Babe... The new Girlfriend, Jen

brenda vasquez says:

this is the kind of music we would put on in a friend gathering.it's upbeat music is great!!!!

Bill Brooks says:

Hey Brother All I can say is Right ON.

Christina Cobo says:

MyKey K- you have a God given musical gift and Christ's spiritual energy that inspires all who listen to these great musical creations of yours. Praise to the Lord!

JIM & BRENDA NEIGHBORS says:

OUT OF HAND...OFF THE HOOK...OVER ALL OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Mary Keenali says:

We love your music in Caladonoa!

Anna Pearl & Family says:

YOUR MUSIC IS OUT OF HAND YOUNG MAN!!! THOSE POOR PIANOS. . . WHY I OUGHT'A. . .NOW GO & CUT ME A SWITCH!!!

Dawn Clark says:

MyKey K's Music penetrates, it soothes, and it move's me--goes right through me. There's life in his music and through his music it is passed. His music, a Gift for all who hear--Priceless

Mary B(Mom won\'t let me put my whole last name on the internet) says:

I wish I could type in 1,000,000 on the rating but it won\\\'t let me! Ur freakin\\\' awesome and I know God smiles down on u each and every day. Ur an inspiration to all of us Christian and I\\\'m rather partial to ya. :) Well, I must run, but remember that ur the bestest piano player and one of the bestest ppl ever! Love ya, (lil sis) Mary

Michelle Lucas says:

You must have angels playing through those quick fingers! What a "JOY" to listen and be caught away by your heavenly sound!

STEVE VIA says:

THIS PIANOMAN IS A GHOST! NO HUMAN CAN POSSIBLY BE PLAYED BY A PIANO AS WE WITNESSED LAST NIGHT! MYKEY K >>> U-R A SUPER FREAK!!! LOVE IT!!!

Jennifer Worthy - Pianist says:

I took piano lessons for 14 years and I have never seen any concert or any pianist like MyKey K in my 40+ years as a concert pianist myself. You are most amazing sir!

Sparta Family Center says:

Our children loved your music! You are truly a Godsend!!!

Sister Raquel says:

Raquel wrote: Hola Michael:   Let me begin by saying can you ever tickle those ivories!  I was able to play your first track on mykeyk.com and was I ever impressed. The music really resonated with me, but not only that, I particularly liked knowing that you are a spiritual man who loves the Lord, I am just sorry that I did not attend your concert when you were here in Mt. Pleasant.   May I also say that I think you are very nice looking, and loves life to the fullest.  I would like very much if we could converse more in the future.   Wishing you a terrific Thursday... Blessings, Raquel

Beatrice Kowenski says:

What a talent! This music is so much. I feel like I'm at a gospel service.

Kitty j says:

awesome song, good luck sweetheart!

stephanie h says:

Hi Mykey K, Its Stephanie! Sorry this took me so long..good luck sweetheart!

Rick Millen says:

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Shana Sue says:

TURN MYKEY K UP!!!

Kevin (KevtheRev) Jeffries says:

Hey MyKey K, I love your music mate (awesome), but most of all it's so easy to see that you're totaly sold out for Jesus and that's what really rocks me! Bless Ya!

Laurie Sterling says:

This is the real "boogieman" for Jesus!

Mark Ivins says:

Very cool. Very refreshing!! A true artist.

Shelly Wilson says:

You are awesome. Thanks for checking out my site mainly because I was so blessed when I read yours and heard your awesome music. God Bless You!

James (Revived) Burns says:

Hey Mykey K, Great sounding stuff! Thanks for stopping by my page and the 7 song advice, I believe I'll just do that. Rock on brother!

Abigail B says:

this stuff rocks! nuf said.

ruby x says:

Sir, have you checked to see if your fingers are actually on fire? and the pianos.. do you even need matches? the dynamic energy of the spirit flowing from your fingers and through the keys and into my ears.. it's a warm, bright, spiritual feeling of rejoicing... very tingly ;). so real. you truly have been blessed, and you share that blessing with all who happen to cross your path of light.. and that is beautiful.

Buck Vandemere says:

AWESOME KONCERT!!! Saturday We Witnessed Pure Supernatural Talent Here!!!AbSOULutely Amazing to hear, watch & see LIVE!!!

BURNiCE PiANSKi says:

This Pyro-Pianoman Sets The Boogie-Woogie on Holy- Fire in Gospel-Style in Jesus Almighty Name ALL The Way!!! We Love this MusiK & this Piano Pyro Artist MyKey K!!!

Jen Lukritz says:

Wow!!! Your music is amazing! I can't believe your piano skills!!

Starr Matthews says:

Incredible!!! There is truly fire of the Holy Spirit playing through your fingers my friend!! God bless you and favor your journey as you walk with Him.

Dr. James Booker (Rating 1000000) says:

BOOGIE BOOM BOOMERANG BACK FROM THE BOONDOCKS THAT BOOST & BLESSES BEYOND THE FUTURE!!!

Esteban Belvedere says:

WOW. Loved it from the first listen. Amazing!! keep praising God with that heart! you can't lose. ALL GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO JESUS CHRIST, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS. AMEN!

Denise Dovel says:

Wow! What an incredibly gifted pianist you are - to God be all the glory! I especially liked "Heal Me, Free Me", but they were all awesome!

Jim Rearick says:

Amazing boogie woogie!! After years of playing the piano it's cool to hear someone and not have any idea how they do it!! God Bless you brother!

Debbie Rice says:

You rock dude! My feet were dancing all over the floor! God has blessed you with an awsome talent! Thanks for visiting my site and giving me the privilege of hearing YOUR Music!!

Matthew Carrington says:

You're music moves my spirits and gets my feet to tappin'. Love it brother! Would like to learn more about you on your bio. (like where did you learn to play like that?) especially your testimony. Hope you'll be doing some boogin' in Florida soon. Your friend in Christ, Mat

Doreen \"d0e\" DiFulvio says:

I awoke this morning to listen to your music, all I can say is it's very uplifting and energenic! God Bless and thank YOU so much for having the gift that God gave you and sharing it with the world *s*

Korinne Michelle says:

I clearly see why He chose you to play for Him. I thank Jesus for you and those flaming pianos!!

Cali Ha says:

I LOVE UR MUSIC!!!!!! Its awesome! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely In Christ, Cali

Felix Gottenheimer says:

Wow! Keep gettin' down brother and ticklin' the ivories for Jesus. You're definitely a GREAT BIG 10!!!

suzanne jones says:

hey bro mykey k ! your music still keeps me groovin on my way! KeEp oN BuRnIn ThOsE pIaNo KeYs!!! :)

Kitty Kat says:

Whenever I need some upliftin music, I boogie to the music of MyKeyK! He ROCKS my socks off!

Tina Mattox says:

WOW !!!! You are really amazing with the piano. God has really blessed you with an awesome gift. Keep ROCKIN for the LORD and may He continue to bless you in all that you do. Many Blessings to you :-) !!!!!!!!

Adriana Silveira says:

Wow! You make that piano smoke! I loved it! Keep up the good work for the Lord, my brother!

Lindy Jones says:

I think this guy ROCKS! I've never seen you in concert, but hope to soon. This is really something a little different compared to most "church music". It's fun, it's refreshing, and it kicks! No sleeping in the pews when you're at the keyboard. And you love Jesus!!! What a winning combination! P.S.: I heard you don't even sweat.

Kayla Watts says:

Great music! I LOVE a hot piano with a purpose! (my best Barbie comment, just for you! )

Adam Newton(son of Joanne Newton, No other name) says:

Great! You compare to the likes of Keith Green!

Megiddo ... says:

Good stuff my friend...I liked it all...I wish you the best, take care

Marie Sheldon says:

it was a real blessing to meet you, amazing to hear you. God bless you, brother!

Leah Hebert says:

Wow i LOVE this. You make me dance in my computer chair!!!! VERY talented

suzy smith says:

\\\"I love your songs so much and my mother and I cannot stop listening to them! Your voice is very soothing and your songs are mystical. Keep on rockin that piano!.....\\\"

dave pegowski says:

awesome fingers drivin the ivory by the Jesus Spirit, see ya at chapel hill...blessings from the well's angels

Ruth Veluz says:

Really cooool songs. I'm happy I heard your songs. It's so good to still hear someone who loves God. You rock! Keep up the good work...

Tatyana Kudryavtseva says:

I have heard many your songs and it was pleasant very much to me. Especially I liked a song "River of Life" and "Heal me Free" me. You have a very beautiful vote. I never heard anything more perfectly .

Kamara Marsh says:

M   Awesome piano playing!   I was only able to listen to the one song with the real cool boogie woogie beat.   Love that kind of music!   K

Joe & Sarah - from the concert says:

Dude - U-R Krazy! We Love you and have never ever seen anyone person take us to a place higher... that's all...

Samantha Souling says:

Tonight, I heard & saw this guy make love to a piano! I am not kidding! WOW!!! WOE - we were totally floored! (can i say that here?)

Michael Stinson says:

I studid the guitar in Hollywood CA with the best in the west. This dude kick's some serious ass in Jesus music and I came from nowhere and have seen 'em all! C'monm bring 'em on! MyKey puts 'em all outta commision - - -BIG TIME!!!

Tina Ellliot says:

hi MyKey - i took piano lessons for 15 years and I have never seen or heard anything like my entire family witnessed when YOU just walked away from a piano that was entirely engulfed in flames that none of us can explain. . . God bless you and whatever you call that experience we shared together in the body of Christ Jesus!!!

Tara private - Russian Jewel says:

You free me. Are you married? - Tara- PS i'll be back to find you Indieheaven's pianoman! xoxox!!!

Dave, Karen, Lynn & Chip The Well\'s Angels says:

Thanks for the "mini" concert, you rock.

David Jenkins says:

Hey, awesome! Thanks for the note of encouragment! I

Rick Phillips says:

WoW! Boogieeee!

Cali Jonez says:

I liked what i heard, even though i was only able to listen to Ragz r Strangerz. I wish I could have found more of YOU on the site though. Pics, Bio, ETC.

Tim Jacobsmeyer says:

WOW! You play all 88 of 'em! Beautiful job!

Brian Keith & Tori Amos - BOOGIE FANS!!! says:

4th of July you totally ROCKED US BRO K!!! Hot & Holy Piano Pyros are we MyKey! Thank you for playing with us!

Katrina & Family & Friends says:

MyKey K's hands are never blinded by Thee Light and both are a true message of Godspeed Boogie in Jesus ALL The Way!!!

Pamela Townsend says:

Boy, do you tickle them iveory.Thank you for giving your talent back to the Lord.

Kyle Thornton says:

Excellent playing!

wes watson says:

Great stuff - man that piano can sing! :D

Kristyn Leigh says:

Hi Mykey! Just getting around to this. I so much enjoyed your music at the Summitt. When I grow up I want to play the keys like you!

Cal Evans says:

Simply awesome!

Dan Gray says:

I have the fingers but you have 20 fingers and have to have two brains to play that boogie stuff. Great stuff man.

Ryan McLaughlin says:

Mykey K, you make one piano seem like many! rock on brother!

Elizabeth Reardon says:

Mykeyk you have brought joy into my life beyond what you could even think of talking to you in person the few times i have has made my days somtimes and i want you to know i feel truly blessed to know you In Gods Love Stister Lis

Rick Jankowski says:

MyKey K you have the gift. The Holy Spirit has control of your fingers.

The Knowles Sisters U.S.A. says:

The Piano plays MyKey K like we pray in Jesus name ALL The Way EVERYDAY!!! We Love You MyKey!!!

Robbie Hunt_one of ten says:

Awesome!!

Sam Scales-Arnold says:

Dude! You're a blast. Come on and set up next to that BBQ tent and we'll jam. Warren is itching to break that sax out!!!

Pastor Jerry Lee Miller says:

Hey Pyro Piana man with the flaming fingers of faith! When you comin' to PA? Let the good news roll!

Jackie Gilker says:

Wow! You are definitely annointed to play in such a gifted way. It was great knowing you and the guys at the Summit. That the favor of the Lord be with you always. "Camp double!"

travis meadows says:

I think you are amazing!Keep loving Jesus.

glenn & jeanne peterson crossing trees says:

MyKey, Thanks for the encouragement at CIA. You rock man! Keep tickling those keys. We love ya brother!

The Oldiesmann says:

Wow! Can't say I've ever heard someone play the piano like that before! Amazing talent. Keep it up! :)

James "J-Reign" Resurreccion says:

Serious talent right there!! You can kill demons with keys like that. Praise God.

Karen Miranda Creel says:

Wow i love your stuff. So unique and man you can play a piano!

Wesley Waldron says:

That is soooo cool. God bless.

Geoff Ziegler says:

Now THAT is some awesome piano playin' brother!!!

Joe Rivers says:

MyKey, awesome music bro! Love that pi-ani playin'.

Ted from IH Fillhart says:

Whew! Dr. Feel Good is in the house! Awesome music, brother! Thanks for sharing your music and your prayful heart!

Peter Wittmann says:

Absolutely love the boogie piano and the joy of the Lord that sings through your fingers. If Jerry Lee had taken the straight and narrow, it might have sounded something like this.

Hobo Jo & Family says:

MyKey-We heard you jam with Humble Pie and your Krew totally rocked the crowd for the Muscular Dis. benifit in Hastings, MI. U-RAWK & WE LOVE YOU!!!

Eric Bath says:

I really enjoyed your piano playin. It's awesome. I am a newcomer to IH myself. Feel free to check me out under "Eric Bath Band" and let me know what you think!

Danny Duron-ski says:

My dear friend keep up the good music, God heres all and knows your heart as I do, lets jam in heaven and on this Earth (hot&now) music is Gods hidden language, keep jamming, great music I love it!!

Frank Duron says:

MyKey K is an awsome musician. He is an inspiration to the Body of Christ and brings encouragement and the Word of God to those around him. I am so thankful to know him and I know that the Lord has special plans for his ministry of music. He is a true soldier in the army of the LORD!! Eph. 6:10-18

catherine nguyen says:

with great passion and soul, michael plays the piano to motivate people to seek the lord with his music. his key strokes evokes lively excitement to the grateful ear.

TJ Burdick says:

Fantastic ability and talents. Best part about it is the realization of whom these talents came from.

kimberley carpenter says:

Totaly Awesome!!!

Michelle Wise says:

Michael is an awesome man of God who is used in a mighty way, not only by his miraculous gift of piano, but his gift of evangelism. He will tell anyone about Jesus and he is not ashamed of His name! It shows in your style Michael and God will use you in a mighty way. Listeners, please keep Michael and other artists in prayer consistantly. The world needs to hear the testimonies of these beautiful people who love the LORD Jesus! Never stop praising Him openly Michael, you are much loved by God and the world will take notice and receive the gospel through your giftings.

heather murray says:

Man, you are smokin'! Keep on boogiein' for Jesus the King!

Hal Pal Halas says:

Hey MyKey, you know i am going hunting in a couple of days, if your fingers on the piano are as fast as the deer i would never get food on the table. I hope the people in Nashville like speed, good music, and a burning piano..... And a good guy!!! SEE YA, HAL PAL

Mike Musick says:

You are smokin through my Mac!

Stinson & Crew says:

MyKey K!!! YOU ARE THE BOOGIEMAN!!! God bless you with those 88 keys!!! WE LOVE YOU BRO!!!

Bob Kujath says:

Mike Key - You rock! YOu have full control of the keyboard and you know how to use it. You are an exciting musician. Keep on jammin'!!

Cole Brevis says:

Let me just say this....WOW! The man is a musical genius....He lays it down with a righeous style that would make Jesus himself want to get up and dance with the angels. Get this man booked and on his way...He is going to the top and soon....Look out world here comes MYKEYK!

Sharon Swan says:

WOW! Dbl WOW!! I'd heard Mike played, but this stuff blows me away! I'm a 65 yr. old friend who's very young at heart. You go Mykey! What a springboard for witness and praise! Hallelujah!

Theresa French says:

MICHAEL- It's like running across an old friend- IT'S GREAT having you on the site!!! You are remarkable! Join us on the boards...let the IH family get to know you as I do!

Hey Bro! great having you on the site!! You are an awesome Boogie Woogie Dude!!